Podcast 100: Recapping Our Last 3 Seasons
This week on Health Care Rounds, as we wrap up our third season, we are celebrating our 100th episode! Tune in as John and podcast producer Kim Ascuitto share highlights from some of our best episodes, covering topics like Big Pharma, our aging population, care management, value-based care, and the changing health care delivery environment.
In this episode, we include clips from the following guests:
- Ramon Soto, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Northwell Health
- Dr. Curtis Page, CEO, Commonwealth Primary Care ACO
- Scott Hylla, Director, Health Systems – Market Access, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- A.J. Loicano, CEO, Capital Rx
- Dr. David Hong, Associate Vice President of Clinical Research, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Bob Roth, Managing Partner, Cypress Homecare Solutions
- Dr. Andy Lazris, Personal Physician Care
- Suzanne Delbanco, Executive Director, Catalyst for Payment Reform
- Dr. Neil Meltzer, President and CEO, Lifebridge Health
- Dr. Joshua Lenchus, Regional Chief Medical Officer, Broward Health
- Rosemarie Day, Founder and CEO, Day Health Strategies
- Dr. Robert Pearl, Forbes Contributor, Author, Stanford Faculty, former CEO, Permanente Medical Group
- Dr. Mark Briesacher, Senior Vice President, Chief Physician Executive, Intermountain Healthcare
We hope that you enjoy sharing this milestone episode with us.
In this episode
Kim Asciutto, Podcast Manager & Producer, Health Care Rounds
Kim Asciutto is the podcast manager and producer for Health Care Rounds and marketing associate for Darwin Research Group, a health care market intelligence firm specializing in health care delivery systems. Kim is graduating from Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business with an undergraduate degree in Business Marketing.
John Marchica is a veteran health care strategist and CEO of Darwin Research Group, a health care market intelligence firm specializing in health care delivery systems. He’s a two-time health care entrepreneur, and his first company, FaxWatch, was listed twice on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing American companies. John is the author of The Accountable Organization and has advised senior management on strategy and organizational change for more than a decade.
John did his undergraduate work in economics at Knox College, has an MBA and M.A. in public policy from the University of Chicago, and completed his Ph.D. coursework at The Dartmouth Institute. He is a faculty associate in the W.P. Carey School of Business and the College of Health Solutions at Arizona State University, and is an active member of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.